8/18/10

Jiving us that we were voodoo


LATE TUESDAY CONFESSIONAL AGAIN BLARGH.
I feel this one needs explaining a bit.. It seems like a dirty thing to many to like Japanese anything.
But believe it or not, I grew up with a lot of anime because my mother is an artist and was always buying these "pretty movies" and shows for me to watch. A famous restaurant in our area is owned by friends of the family, and they'd always be telling me stories about the decorations, we were always going there to eat. Yakitori, Sushi, Teriyaki Salmon bento, and Yakiudon are like Mac n Cheese for me. When I got older I learned more, and it just became more fascinating. I don't think I'll ever stop liking it, because it means too much to me now..
I dont think this makes me an Otaku or whatever. I dont really like a whole bunch of anime anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment